1. When one mole of monoatomic ideal gas at T K undergoes adiabatic change under a constant external pressure of 1 atm and changes volume from 1 litre to 3 litre. Find the final temperature of the gas in kelvin.
2. Monomer A of a polymer of ozonolysis yields two moles of HCHO and one mole of CH3COCHO.
(a) Deduce the structure of A.
3. Calculate the amount of calcium oxide required when it reacts with 852 g of P4O10.
4. Write the structure of P4O10.
5. An element crystallizes in fcc lattice having edge length 400 pm. Calculate the maximum diameter of atom which can be placed in interstitial site without distorting the structure.
Source: IIT JEE Mains 2005